(7) Application Steps U13 – U18 Tournament:
- Apply to Enter: Click here
- Application available January 1, 2021.
- Teams MUST Create a New Got Sport Account.
- For GotSport User Instructions including instructions on how to retrieve forgotten user login information, please CLICK HERE
- For a list of 2019 applied and accepted teams please follow this link >>2019 Applied and Accepted Teams
- For a list of 2018 applied and accepted teams please follow this link >>2018 Applied and Accepted Teams
- Acceptance is confirmed on a first come basis when:
2022 Robbie International Accepted Teams
- Your team’s payment is received by The Robbie, AND
- Your team’s mandatory documents are uploaded to your GotSport account.
- Ontario Soccer member clubs (excluding Scarborough District clubs) and Ontario Registered Academies:
- Approved Permission to Travel
- Canada Soccer member clubs:
- Approved Permission to Travel
- International & U.S. Teams:
- Approved Permission to Travel is required
- Evidence of medical coverage for all players (including Guest and Call-up Players) and all team officials.
- Proof of receipt of visas to enter Canada, if applicable.
- Confirmed accommodations for teams requiring visas.
(10)Online Team Check-In by June 15:
All teams must enter the following information into their GotSport account prior to 5:00pm June 15.
- Enter the tournament roster. Mandatory player information required: name, date of birth, registration number and jersey number.
- Enter team officials (maximum four). Mandatory information required: name and registration number.
- Upload current approved roster for the team from their provincial, state or national association.
- Upload for Call-up Players the current approved team roster to which they are registered.
- Upload for Guest Players a Temporary Eligibility Permit for each player as per Ontario Soccer Rules and Regulations or equivalent as per their governing body.
- Note: ANY roster change requests made after June 22 will be subject to a $50 fee and can only be done in person on July 1 at tournament headquarters by appointment only. Payment must be made in cash as credit card payments will not be accepted. No roster changes will be made after 8:00pm June 30. No exceptions.
- Registration Checklist in Team Essentials >>
Failure to complete all steps may result in dismissal from the Tournament and forfeit of team’s entire registration fee.
(11) On-Field Team Check-In – Day One of Tournament
1) One (1) hour prior to the team’s first game, a team official must report to the Field Convenor to pick up their approved team roster (kept by the team for the entire tournament), wristbands and team welcome package.
2) Every player and team official must present a player book/card with their photograph duly authorized by their provincial, state or national association, or a passport.
3) At the discretion of the Feld Convenor this process may be repeated prior to subsequent games as well.
(12) Tournament Field Locations:
Find maps and directions to the soccer fields we use in Scarborough as well as adjacent areas.
Go Here for Tournament Field Locations >>
Robbie International Soccer Tournament 2022
Robbie International Soccer Tournament