THE ROBBIE TOURNAMENT
June 29 – July 1, 2019
(1) Boys & Girls Age Groups:
U13, U14, U15, U16,
U17/U18 (combined divisions)
(2) Types of teams accepted:
This is an international event. All elite teams registered and in good standing with their FIFA affiliated association are invited to apply.
The Robbie is designated as a “Selected Charitable Tournament / Festival” by Ontario Soccer Association. The Tournament is open to teams from anywhere in the world and to Ontario Registered Academies (ORA).
The Tournament regularly features some of the strongest teams from Ontario and beyond.
18 players maximum (no exceptions), 4 staff maximum (no exceptions)
(7) Application Steps U13 – U18 Tournament:
- Apply to Enter:
- For tournament application, click here.
- Teams who have previously registered for any soccer event using GotSoccer must use their existing GotSoccer login. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- New teams must create a GotSoccer Account to register. Retain login information for future use.
- For GotSoccer User Instructions including instructions on how to retrieve forgotten user login information, please click here.
- For a list of 2019 applied and accepted teams please follow this link >>2019 Applied and Accepted Teams
- For a list of 2018 applied and accepted teams please follow this link >>2018 Applied and Accepted Teams
- For a list of 2017 applied and accepted teams please follow this link. >> 2017 Applied and Accepted Teams
- Acceptance is confirmed on a first come basis when:
- Your team’s payment is received by The Robbie, AND
- Your team’s mandatory documents are uploaded to your GotSoccer account.
- Ontario Soccer member clubs (excluding Scarborough District clubs) and Ontario Registered Academies:
- Approved Permission to Travel
- Canada Soccer member clubs:
- Approved Permission to Travel
- International & U.S. Teams:
- Approved Permission to Travel is required
- Evidence of medical coverage for all players (including Guest and Call-up Players) and all team officials.
- Proof of receipt of visas to enter Canada, if applicable.
- Confirmed accommodations for teams requiring visas.
(10) NEW FOR 2019 Online Team Check-In by June 17:
All teams must enter the following information into their GotSoccer account prior to 5:00pm June 17.
- Enter the tournament roster. Mandatory player information required: name, date of birth, registration number and jersey number.
- Enter team officials (maximum four). Mandator information required: name and registration number.
- Upload current approved roster for the team from their provincial, state or national association.
- Upload for Call-up Players the current approved team roster to which they are registered.
- Upload for Guest Players a Temporary Eligibility Permit for each player as per Ontario Soccer Rules and Regulations or equivalent as per their governing body.
- Registration Checklist in Team Essentials >>
Failure to complete all steps may result in dismissal from the Tournament and forfeit of team’s entire registration fee.
(11) NEW FOR 2019 On-Field Team Check-In – Day One of Tournament
1) One (1) hour prior to the team’s first game, a team official must report to the Field Convenor to pick up their approved team roster (kept by the team for the entire tournament), wristbands and team welcome package.
2) All players and team officials must report to the field convenor at least 45-minutes before their first game wearing their wristbands and presenting the validated team roster form and their official identification.
3) Every player and team official must present a player book/card with their photograph duly authorized by their provincial, state or national association, or a passport.
4) At the discretion of the Feld Convenor this process may be repeated prior to subsequent games as well.
(12) Tournament Field Locations:
Find maps and directions to the soccer fields we use in Scarborough as well as adjacent areas.
Go Here for Tournament Field Locations >>
Please click here to learn about accommodations.
Robbie International Soccer Tournament